From Admin > Organisation > Privileges tab, a cascade admin can define users' accessibly and visibility of various admin interfaces in Cascade.
There are seven different privileges in Cascade which grant different individuals varying visibility over different aspects of the system.
- Strategy: Can design and edit the Strategic Plan; view, edit, and update progress on all goals in the system; and view additional reports. (NOTE-Users without this privilege can still view the strategic plan)
- Survey: Can create survey templates; launch surveys; and run analysis.
- Organisation: Can manage users, roles , privileges, competencies, role descriptions.
- System: Can modify system settings, including switching features on/off, configuring dates, and system branding.
- Performance: Can administer performance management cycles; access analysis and talent grid.
- Rewards: Can view and edit salaries for the entire organisation. (This privilege will only display when Salary Management Module is enabled)
- Org Strategy: Can design and edit the Strategic Plan of only their Org unit; view edit and update progress on all goals in their org unit plan.
- Recruit: Can access recruitment module, manage job openings, candidates, application templates and recruitment settings. (This privilege will only display when Cascade Recruit [BETA] is enabled)
You can assign different privileges to different Roles in Cascade. Note that privileges are attached to Roles and NOT users – so if a user moves into a new Role, they will inherit the privileges of that Role rather than retain their existing ones.