From the Admin>Organization>Privileges tab, a Cascade admin can define the accessibility and visibility of various admin interfaces in Cascade for all Roles. You can assign different Privileges to different Roles.
There are seven different privileges in Cascade, which grant different individuals varying visibility over different aspects of the system.
- Strategy: Can design and edit the Strategic Plan; view, edit, and update progress on all Goals in the system; and view additional reports. (Note: all Users without this privilege can still view the Strategic Plan)
- Organization: Can manage anything under Admin>Organization including: Org Units, Users, Roles , Privileges, Competencies, Role Descriptions.
- System: Can modify system settings (Admin>Settings), including: switching features on/off, configuring dates, and system branding.
- Org Strategy: Can design and edit the Strategic Plan of their Org Unit only; view edit and update progress on all Goals in their Org Unit Plan.
- Recruit (Performance/Survey): Can access recruitment module, manage job openings, candidates, application templates and recruitment settings. (This privilege will only display when Cascade Recruit [BETA] is enabled)
Note: Privileges are attached to Roles and NOT Users – so if a user moves into a new Role, they will inherit the Privileges of that Role rather than retain their existing ones. You can learn more about Roles here.