The RSS feed widget allows you to display any RSS feed from another source. You can display tweets, slack announcements, or messages from your intranet. Anything that has a live RSS feed can be pulled through Cascade with this widget.
To add the RSS feed Widget:
- Click on "add widget"
- Select the RSS feed Widget
- Click on the bottom right corner and extend the widget to your desired size.
- Click on the gear icon on the top right of the widget.
- Paste in the link of the feed (ensure this link to available for everyone to access and is not restricted). Use this link to get the Cascade Strategy blog feed: https://www.executestrategy.net/blog/rss.xml
- Choose the information you'd like to display (date, title, description, and Red more)