The Planner widget allows you to essentially replicate the planner page on a dashboard. Each top level item will be coloured depending on status and you will be able to drill down into each item to view the owner and status directly from your dashboard.
We recommend using the widget on one of your embedded dashboards that is available to your entire organisation because people without subscriptions can then take advantage of the planner view. Sharepoint is a common place where dashboards can be embedded, for example.
To add the planner widget:
- Click "add widget"
- Select the planner widget
- Expand the widget by clicking and dragging the bottom right corner to your desired size.
- By default, Cascade will select your top level plan. To chose a different plan, click on the gear icon on the top right.
- Select the plan you'd like to display.
- Click the check mark on the top right.
- Now, you can click through the items and you will see that they expand, just like the planner page.