Cascade provides the ability to consume certain User and Role-related information from your HR system, so you don't have to double-up on manual administration. This service is only available on our Enterprise subscriptions.
- Your HR system needs to be export a csv file as per the Cascade template (provided by Cascade), incorporating Users, Roles, Role Families, Organisation Units in a single table.
- You need to be able to push that file via PowerShell script (provided by Cascade) to a specified REST endpoint.
- Your file needs to have fewer than 3000 Roles.
- Create Users, Roles, Role Families, Organization Units
- Edit Users, Roles, Role Families, Organization Units
- Change the alignment of Users to Roles, Roles to Roles (the Role hierarchy), Roles to Role Families, Roles to Org Units, Org Units to Org Units (the Org Chart)
- Enable and Disable Users
- Frequency as determined by you, e.g. daily, weekly
- Management of privileges must be performed via the Cascade UI - it can't be done via the integration.
- Archiving of users must be performed via the Cascade UI - it can't be done via the integration.
For more specific guidance on how to make this work, reach out to your Customer Success Manager or use our support chat to get in touch with our team. We will supply you with the proper tools and guidance from there.