Cascade provides the ability to consume certain User and Role-related information from your HR system, so you don't have to double-up on manual administration. This service is only available on our Enterprise subscriptions.
- Your HR system needs to be export a csv file as per the Cascade template (provided by Cascade), incorporating Users, Roles, Role Families, Organisation Units in a single table.
- You need to be able to push that file via PowerShell script (provided by Cascade) to a specified REST endpoint.
- Your file needs to have fewer than 3000 Roles.
- Create Users, Roles, Role Families, Organization Units
- Edit Users, Roles, Role Families, Organization Units
- Change the alignment of Users to Roles, Roles to Roles (the Role hierarchy), Roles to Role Families, Roles to Org Units, Org Units to Org Units (the Org Chart)
- Enable and Disable Users
- Frequency as determined by you, e.g. daily, weekly
- Management of privileges must be performed via the Cascade UI - it can't be done via the integration.
- Archiving of users must be performed via the Cascade UI - it can't be done via the integration.